Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Bravo announces new show: “The Real Housewives of Ludlow Kentucky”
- Natalie Portman misdiagnosed as pregnant after eating grape
- Cincinnati’s FOX19 airs new local reality series
- Santa cracks down on Elf workplace tweeting
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself
- Stunning Upset - Boone's Farm wins Bacchanalian Tasting