Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- George Clooney loses deposit on wedding reception chocolate fountain
- Royal family begins plans to kill Kate Middleton via fake paparazzi chase
- Studio passes on Fifty Shades of Miley Cyrus movie
- Obama holds jackass summit with Kanye West and Serena Williams
- Battle of Christian rock bands ends in peaceful tie
- Halloween costume store changes name to ‘Ye Olde Slut Shoppe’