Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- Shirley Temple fans who thought she was already dead grieve once more
- Michael Jackson reunited with face
- Tom Cruise annoys Katie Holmes with endless questions about James Vanderbeek.
- DERF Studios presents the Shadow Hare Interview: Part 1 - Beyond the Spandex
- Arabic musicians struggle to follow path of Latin pop explosion