Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Jackson World Funeral Tour Scheduled
- Channel 5 wins regional Emmy for excellence in snow shoveling tips
- Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
- Susan Boyle's eyebrows sign separate record deal
- Oprah to pay everyone's mortgage
- Mel Gibson loses half of swastika collection in divorce