Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Honey Boo Boo embarrassed by Pete Rose reality show
- Channel 5 wins regional Emmy for excellence in snow shoveling tips
- Obama holds jackass summit with Kanye West and Serena Williams
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin
- Kanye West chooses George Bush and Taylor Swift to be in wedding party