Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Battle of Christian rock bands ends in peaceful tie
- Bill Nye agrees God created Cincinnati Beer Week
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7
- Imus not invited to annual CBS Pimps-N-Hos party
- Channel 5 wins regional Emmy for excellence in snow shoveling tips
- Tila Tequila autobiography to include free copy of George Bush memoirs