Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7
- Balloon Boy trapped in backyard mine shaft this week
- Lack of Oprah and Casey Anthony on TV drives housewives to alcoholism
- NASA celebrates 40th anniversary of faking moon landing
- Carson Daly loses time slot to infomercial
- "The Situation" to replace Wolf Blitzer