Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union
- Charlie Sheen’s former publicist accepts job with Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- Mel Gibson loses half of swastika collection in divorce
- Kardashians practice resting bitch faces in hopes of being on new ten dollar bill
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost