Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Bill Nye agrees God created Cincinnati Beer Week
- To expand celebrity status, Drew Lachey continues chicken dancing
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair
- Adopted Jonas Brother often hidden from public
- Reality TV surprise: Ochocinco engaged to Flavor Flav
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..