Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Pamela Anderson STD catches own STD
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7
- 2014: The year Cincinnati catches breath from 2012 World Choir Games
- Newest Royal Baby showing less signs of inbreeding
- Kardashian family asks for privacy while crafting baby's story line in season 8
- Carson Daly loses time slot to infomercial