Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- New Kids on the Block postpones reunion tour to accompany daughters at Jonas Brothers concert
- Paula Deen adopts St. Bernard puppy, offers bid to buy Cincinnati Reds
- Chad Johnson refrains from booty pats during jail term
- Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
- Shayne Graham chokes during Dancing with the Stars audition
- Miley Cyrus practices Oscar appearance by shooting heroin