Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
- MTV's Jersey Shore star Ronnie passes miraculous kidney stone that closely resembles Snooki
- Cindy McCain to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator 4
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
- Stephen Hawking profoundly confused by hospital insurance forms
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line