Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Adopted Jonas Brother often hidden from public
- Kanye West chooses George Bush and Taylor Swift to be in wedding party
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself
- Tricia Macke and John Boehner plan to mate and produce superior race of orange children
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair