Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Distraught citizens cope with loss of Derek Beasley through heartfelt poetry
- British tabloid releases first interview with Kate Middleton uterus
- Fifth Third Loan Officer Thinks “To Catch a Predator” Is Really, Really Stupid
- Natalie Portman misdiagnosed as pregnant after eating grape
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers
- Shayne Graham chokes during Dancing with the Stars audition