Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Angelina Jolie adopts Octuplet Mom
- Hugh Hefner and fiancee register for wedding gifts at funeral home
- Tristate watch for Rosemary Clooney unsuccessful
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong
- James Van Der Beek feels cold reality of another year without an Academy Award