Justin Bieberís old haircut to release solo album
LOS ANGELES, CA – In a surprise move, Justin Bieber’s former haircut signed a recording and will release a solo album entitled, Hair to Stay, this fall.
“Things move fast in this business,” said entertainment lawyer Bob Hermstadt, who is representing the Canadian pop star’s former hair stlyle. “When people see the talent involved, they’re going to sit up and take notice.”
Bieber, the 16 year-old singing sensation, caused a worldwide outcry when he changed hairstyle recently. “It was just time to move on,” he told Canada’s Can-Con Candy Magazine. He even wished his old haircut well in its future endeavors including the upcoming album.
The new album will feature appearances from Carnie Wilson’s lost weight, Amy Winehouse’s sobriety, and Charlie Sheen’s reputation. Mr. Bieber’s current haircut could not be reached for comment.
- Members of One Direction admit they were the ones booing Justin Beiber
- Wii 2009 simulates playing video game
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
- Gangsta of love to be sentenced, Space Cowboy still at large
- James Van Der Beek feels cold reality of another year without an Academy Award
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover