Ray J denied job as videographer for Kardashian wedding
MONTECITO, CA - Despite their past relationship, Kim Kardashian and her former boyfriend Ray J were unable to agree on terms for him to videotape her wedding. Many believed that Ray J would get the job, considering his extremely popular videography work with Kim in the past.
“I’m truly disappointed,” said a crestfallen Ray J. “I know just how to videotape Kim and I would have made sure that the wedding video was a thing of beauty and an internet sensation.” Ray J claims that when he first heard of the engagement, he sent Kim a contract for wedding videography and was sure that she would accept.
Ray J made headlines after sending Kim a text on her wedding day which reportedly made her mother, Kris Jenner, furious. Some speculate that the text pointed out that Kim would not be famous were it not for Ray J. Others believe that the text simply wished her well. Others are sure that the text simply reminded Kim that she had forfeited a substantial deposit by not using Ray J as her wedding videographer.
Kim’s wedding to Kris Humphries was covered exclusively by the E! cable network in a deal worked out by producer Ryan Seacrest. “We wanted things to be traditional,” explained Kim. “And would could be more traditional than having my producer work out a million dollar deal with a basic cable network?”
Ray J, however, remains adamant that he could have done a better job with the video. “I know all of Kim’s best angles,” he explained. “I know just how to shoot her from above, from below, and from behind. That gay guy she’s got as a wedding coordinator has no idea what a big mistake he made.”
- Bravo announces new show: “The Real Housewives of Ludlow Kentucky”
- Queen City TV ratings surpassed by UDF security video of rotating hot dog machine
- Anderson Cooper outs self in hopes of getting free tickets to Magic Mike
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7
- Tom Cruise buys new elevator shoes in preparation for dating again
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.