Reality TV surprise: Ochocinco engaged to Flavor Flav
HOLLYWOOD, CA - In a move that has shocked the television viewing public, Chad Ochocinco has proposed to rapper Flavor Flav. The engagement occurred during filming of Chad’s VH-1 series, ‘The Ultimate Catch.’
“Finally, I found someone who is really here for me,” said an elated Ochocinco. “He was supposedly here at VH-1 trying to pick up a Flavor of Love royalty check, but I think it's obvious he’s here for me.”
Flavor Flav believes he has finally found the partner he’s been looking for. “Yeah, boy! In three seasons of wading through strippers to find the perfect partner, I never met anyone like Chad! We just clicked right away cause we got the same core values, hopes and dreams...like wanting to be on TV.” When asked if he thought Ochocinco was an odd choice for a mate, Flav went on to say, “Yeah, he's a little skinny for me, but you have to compromise for love.”
The couple have exchanged matching jewel encrusted grills, and are trying to figure out a date for their union. “There’s a lot we still have to figure out,” explained Chad. “Like who’s gonna marry us, where we’re gonna live, and most importantly, how much are they gonna pay us to film our honeymoon.”
- Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'
- Prison gangs hold lottery for rights to Justin Bieber
- Big Bird Flu ravages large bird puppet community.
- Anderson Cooper outs self in hopes of getting free tickets to Magic Mike
- Bobby Brown lowers flags to half staff after running out of blow
- Michael Jackson reunited with face