Actual vampires outraged by portrayal as lame teens
TRANSYLVANIA, ROMANIA - As the popularity of the Twilight series of books and movies continues to rise, so too does the anger of the vampire population. Vampires are seemingly united in their disgust with the portrayal as lame brooding teenagers.
“In my 695 years, I’ve never been more embarrassed to be a vampire,” said Vampire Coalition President Vladimir Tolstic. “I thought things were getting bad when Tom Cruise played one of us, but he was a longshoreman compared to these punk kids.”
The VCP has lobbied for a boycott of the Twilight movies, and has threatened to picket screenings. They have also considered limiting new membership to men who will sign a pledge against whining or looking forlorn.
“It is important for people to realize that vampires are frightening, deadly, and lest we forget, manly,” Tolstic went on to say. “Even my wife has bought into it, asking ‘why can’t you be more like Edward.’ This isn’t the good old days when we were portrayed like real men like Bella Lugosi and Grandpa Al Lewis.”
- GIRL INTERRUPTED: Britney Spears' clubbing schedule suffers frequent rehab interruptions
- Fifth Third Loan Officer Thinks “To Catch a Predator” Is Really, Really Stupid
- Queen City TV ratings surpassed by UDF security video of rotating hot dog machine
- Local cover band covers other local cover band.
- Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'
- Prince George avoids paparazzi during low speed stroller chase