Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
MEXICO CITY, MEXICO - Accused drug kingpin Joaquin Guzman has begun mounting a defense following his arrest. Guzman is putting forth the claim that the drug cartel wasn’t his.
“This is a complete set-up,” shouted Guzman to reporters. “I was just trying to have a nice, peaceful hike through a system of secret tunnels when the cops decided to start hassling me. I thought maybe I just forgot to pay the camping trail fee or something, but then they started in on all this crazy talk about how I had a drug cartel. They must have planted it…
- This article is missing the middle part
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction