DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.