DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'