DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations