DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman