DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in í08
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimerís possibly still underway
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom