DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining