DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .