DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic