Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway