Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park