Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .