Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks