Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level