Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars