Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer