Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Area sluts explore ways to continue wearing costumes after Halloween
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt