Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome