Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List