Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils