Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood