Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog