Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his