Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article