Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.