Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay