Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Indian Hill High School students spend snow day scrambling for place to buy drugs
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish