Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool