Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08