Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.