Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.