Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.