Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie