Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Local man gets his freak on
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park