Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled