Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.