Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool