Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Religious services held between church festivals