Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.