Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Local man gets his freak on
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.