Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.