Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009