Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads