Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant