Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.