Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water