Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway