Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish