Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.