Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- This article is missing the middle part
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal