Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost