Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.