Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.