Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Family growing weary of Dad’s obsession with sarcasm
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.