Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.