Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’