Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.