Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.