Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool