Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online