Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.