Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.