Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events