Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.