Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal