Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school