Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Indian Hill High School students spend snow day scrambling for place to buy drugs