Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.