Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.