Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
NORWOOD, OH - The Stratford family is well known at Norwood's Drug Emporium. Paul Stratford, Husband and father of three said, "One of our favorite family traditions is buying our tree at Drug Emporium every year. The kids love looking for that perfect tree laying in a pile somewhere on the concrete. When we find the tree we want I pull out a little ax and pretend to cut it down and we all have a big laugh." Drug Emporium 2nd shift Manager Darryl Holland said, "Gosh, we love to see the Stratfords coming. If memory serves me I believe we sold them a hearty Douglas Fur last year." Stratford added, "I guess you could say we're a Drug Emporium family. We've tried buying trees from CVS and Home Depot but there's something special about Darryl and all the folks at Drug Emporium."
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Area sluts explore ways to continue wearing costumes after Halloween
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth