Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
NORWOOD, OH - The Stratford family is well known at Norwood's Drug Emporium. Paul Stratford, Husband and father of three said, "One of our favorite family traditions is buying our tree at Drug Emporium every year. The kids love looking for that perfect tree laying in a pile somewhere on the concrete. When we find the tree we want I pull out a little ax and pretend to cut it down and we all have a big laugh." Drug Emporium 2nd shift Manager Darryl Holland said, "Gosh, we love to see the Stratfords coming. If memory serves me I believe we sold them a hearty Douglas Fur last year." Stratford added, "I guess you could say we're a Drug Emporium family. We've tried buying trees from CVS and Home Depot but there's something special about Darryl and all the folks at Drug Emporium."
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.