Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint