Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.