Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.