Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner