Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video