Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.