Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.