Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors