Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall