Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire