To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.