To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced