To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them