To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment