To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school