To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular