To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher