To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour