To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his