To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms