To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- Local man gets his freak on
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China