To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions