To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks