To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer