Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting