Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations