Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm