Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Indian Hill High School students spend snow day scrambling for place to buy drugs
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular