Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent