Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.