Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?