Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter