Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.