Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life