Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.