Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009