Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- This article is missing the middle part