Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.