Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- Indian Hill High School students spend snow day scrambling for place to buy drugs
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks