Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant