Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish