Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.