Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.