Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.