Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Delhi Township finger population drops 20% after 4th of July
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.