Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks