Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Local man gets his freak on
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?