Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.