Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay