Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.