Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level