Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'