Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- Americaís Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer