Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper