Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth