Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- This article is missing the middle part
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.