Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent