Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.