Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner