Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected