Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks