Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus