Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.