Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article