Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes