Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.