Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher