Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.