Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire