Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency