Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish