Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.