Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Judge Tracy Hunter Halloween costumes hot this year
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching