Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school