Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.