Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased