Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Family growing weary of Dad’s obsession with sarcasm
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all