Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes