Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.