Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus