Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm