Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars