Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point