Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.