Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood