Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching