Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome