Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
----------Derf Halloween Party!-----------
NORWOOD-Property owners whose homes were demolished during the eminent domain dispute announced this week the annual neighborhood block party will be cancelled. Resident, John Hendrickson explained, "We felt the block party wouldn't be the same without actual blocks or houses. Also, the construction hard hat requirement might not appeal to party attendees." This decision comes shortly after last month's cancellation of the neighborhood watch meetings. "After the demolition, we saw crime throughout the neighborhood drop to zero. The police credited this dropoff to the lack of houses and they recommended we discontinue the meetings." said Hendrickson. As a final notification Hendrickson added, "We are also reminding parents to remove this neighborhood from their children's trick or treat routes this year."
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events