Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
CINCINATTI – A malfunctioning police speed indicator located in Mariemont has resulted in hurt feelings for residents this week due to a speed display erring slightly below the actual speed. At a community meeting residents such as Paul Nelson explained, “Why even bother speeding anymore if we’re going to continue seeing low numbers like this? We spend a lot of our income on high performance vehicles capable of much higher speeds than this machine is falsely indicating and we deserve an accurate read out.” Drivers throughout the community have voiced disappointment with the faulty equipment. Resident Charles Brewster said, “I’ve never driven that slow in my life. I put the effort into going considerably faster than other drivers and I deserve the credit.”
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Area sluts explore ways to continue wearing costumes after Halloween
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.