Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
CINCINATTI – A malfunctioning police speed indicator located in Mariemont has resulted in hurt feelings for residents this week due to a speed display erring slightly below the actual speed. At a community meeting residents such as Paul Nelson explained, “Why even bother speeding anymore if we’re going to continue seeing low numbers like this? We spend a lot of our income on high performance vehicles capable of much higher speeds than this machine is falsely indicating and we deserve an accurate read out.” Drivers throughout the community have voiced disappointment with the faulty equipment. Resident Charles Brewster said, “I’ve never driven that slow in my life. I put the effort into going considerably faster than other drivers and I deserve the credit.”
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?