Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
CINCINATTI – A malfunctioning police speed indicator located in Mariemont has resulted in hurt feelings for residents this week due to a speed display erring slightly below the actual speed. At a community meeting residents such as Paul Nelson explained, “Why even bother speeding anymore if we’re going to continue seeing low numbers like this? We spend a lot of our income on high performance vehicles capable of much higher speeds than this machine is falsely indicating and we deserve an accurate read out.” Drivers throughout the community have voiced disappointment with the faulty equipment. Resident Charles Brewster said, “I’ve never driven that slow in my life. I put the effort into going considerably faster than other drivers and I deserve the credit.”
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.