Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
MT. LOOKOUT - Residents of Mt. Lookout were evacuated from their fresh scented neighborhood this week as emergency workers cleaned up the site of a railcar Febreze leak. Authorities report no odors other than a fresh spring scent can be detected within a 4 mile radius of the incident. Frustrated residents report their homes have been permeated by an overwhelming spring freshness. Reportedly, everything including bedding, upholstery, and carpeting are totally fresh and odor-free. Mayor Luken in his outrage over the incident stated there is no excuse for this reckless handling of such a large amount of freshness. All residents were evacuated and relocated to a neighborhood with a normal scent level and freshness measure. Resident Meredith Davenport recalls, "This is worse than the great meadow rain incident of 2002 when our neighborhood was overcome with a different but equally subtle essence that also eliminated odors for miles."
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest