Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
CINCINNATI - A local man was overheard explaining his desire to be with the girlfriend of his friend Jessie. The man's words seemed to rhyme as he explained, "Jessie is a friend. Yeah I know he's been a good friend of mine but lately something's changed. It ain't hard to define. Jessie's got himself a girl and I want to make her mine."
His frustration became more clear as he further explained, "She's watchin' him with those eyes and lovin' him with that body I just know it. And he's holding her in his arms late late at night!" In an almost musical tempo, he continued, "I'll play along with the charades. There doesn't seem to be a reason to change. I feel so dirty when they start talking cute. I wanna tell her that I ove her but the point is probably moot."
He was even more introspective when he said, "I'm lookin' in the mirror all the time wondering what she don't see in me. I been funny I been cool with the lines. Ain't that the way life's supposed to be?" The words he repeated most often during the song like narrative were, "Where can I find a woman like that? You know I wish that I had Jessie's girl. I want Jessie's girl."
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm