Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
Immediately after several songs by Clay Aiken, the popular American Idol star, were downloaded onto a local iPod, the iPod began to exhibit a conflicted database and processor struggle indicating it had turned gay. The owner of the iPod tried to return the converted gay item to the Apple Store in Kenwood Mall however Apple Store Manager, Kenneth Chavez believes the iPod may be experimenting. Some argue the iPod was manufactured as a gay unit however the owner feels the iPod showed no gay tendencies previously and clearly became gay after receiving several Clay Aiken songs. Attempts to counter the gay effect of the Clay Aiken songs with several Metallica songs only served to cause further internal processor turmoil.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.