Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
Immediately after several songs by Clay Aiken, the popular American Idol star, were downloaded onto a local iPod, the iPod began to exhibit a conflicted database and processor struggle indicating it had turned gay. The owner of the iPod tried to return the converted gay item to the Apple Store in Kenwood Mall however Apple Store Manager, Kenneth Chavez believes the iPod may be experimenting. Some argue the iPod was manufactured as a gay unit however the owner feels the iPod showed no gay tendencies previously and clearly became gay after receiving several Clay Aiken songs. Attempts to counter the gay effect of the Clay Aiken songs with several Metallica songs only served to cause further internal processor turmoil.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Local man gets his freak on
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.