Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
Immediately after several songs by Clay Aiken, the popular American Idol star, were downloaded onto a local iPod, the iPod began to exhibit a conflicted database and processor struggle indicating it had turned gay. The owner of the iPod tried to return the converted gay item to the Apple Store in Kenwood Mall however Apple Store Manager, Kenneth Chavez believes the iPod may be experimenting. Some argue the iPod was manufactured as a gay unit however the owner feels the iPod showed no gay tendencies previously and clearly became gay after receiving several Clay Aiken songs. Attempts to counter the gay effect of the Clay Aiken songs with several Metallica songs only served to cause further internal processor turmoil.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Ohio River tests positive for water.
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie