UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
CINCINNATI - UDF officials released details this week regarding an employee involuntarily hypnotized by the constant rotation of the hot dog warming machine.
The unsuspecting employee entered a deep hypnotic state after looking at the machine during a routine freshness check. The hypnotic ordeal ended safely when quick-thinking employees unplugged the machine after noticing Kevin Taylor appeared to be under the spell of the machine.
"Every once in a while we lose an employee around the hot dog machine. They usually snap out of it if an intervention is made early enough." said Store Manager, Shiloh Harrison.
Although reports indicate hypnosis incidents are rare at UDF, company officials say they plan to reduce the likelihood of the occupational hazard with an improved employee training program and the introduction of anti-hypnosis eyewear.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.