UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
CINCINNATI - UDF officials released details this week regarding an employee involuntarily hypnotized by the constant rotation of the hot dog warming machine.
The unsuspecting employee entered a deep hypnotic state after looking at the machine during a routine freshness check. The hypnotic ordeal ended safely when quick-thinking employees unplugged the machine after noticing Kevin Taylor appeared to be under the spell of the machine.
"Every once in a while we lose an employee around the hot dog machine. They usually snap out of it if an intervention is made early enough." said Store Manager, Shiloh Harrison.
Although reports indicate hypnosis incidents are rare at UDF, company officials say they plan to reduce the likelihood of the occupational hazard with an improved employee training program and the introduction of anti-hypnosis eyewear.
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online