Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
Longtime bathroom industry worker David Lichtman is proud of his work and claims he would never consider pursuing a non-bathroom oriented job. "My father was in the bathroom industry and so was his father before him. It's in my blood." said Lichtman, currently employed as a Bathroom Attendant at The Pavilion in Mt. Adams. "The bottom line is my customers need quick easy access to paper towels. That's where I come in." Lichtman says his years of service have allowed him to master his techniques such as his self-titled "single-handed paper towel speed flip" which can best be described by this reporter as looking a lot like one guy handing a paper towel to another guy. "Plus I guess I'm pretty well known around here for never, ever running out of mints." Additionally, Lichtman said, "If there's one thing I would tell a youngster just starting in the business it would be, 'Don't think of it as a bathroom. Think of it as more of a place where people congregate after doing something that requires them to wash their hands.' " Meet David Lichtman at the Mt. Adams Pavilion this Friday at the Derf Happy Hour.
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour