Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
Longtime bathroom industry worker David Lichtman is proud of his work and claims he would never consider pursuing a non-bathroom oriented job. "My father was in the bathroom industry and so was his father before him. It's in my blood." said Lichtman, currently employed as a Bathroom Attendant at The Pavilion in Mt. Adams. "The bottom line is my customers need quick easy access to paper towels. That's where I come in." Lichtman says his years of service have allowed him to master his techniques such as his self-titled "single-handed paper towel speed flip" which can best be described by this reporter as looking a lot like one guy handing a paper towel to another guy. "Plus I guess I'm pretty well known around here for never, ever running out of mints." Additionally, Lichtman said, "If there's one thing I would tell a youngster just starting in the business it would be, 'Don't think of it as a bathroom. Think of it as more of a place where people congregate after doing something that requires them to wash their hands.' " Meet David Lichtman at the Mt. Adams Pavilion this Friday at the Derf Happy Hour.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary womanís guilt
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.