All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
WESTCHESTER, OH - Bringing an already indistinct suburb to an even higher generic level, the first all-Corian house is expected to be completely molded this week and open to the public. Every element of the house is molded with multiple colors of Corian including the roof, walls, floors, and yard. Corian Spokesperson Rachel Cravens commented, "Judging from the popularity of our generic counter tops we believe there is a tremendous consumer demand for houses made entirely from a single molded material." Reportedly, Corian is also discussing plans with local Developer Jeffrey Anderson to build the first all-Corian outdoor shopping mall in the Mason area.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.