All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
WESTCHESTER, OH - Bringing an already indistinct suburb to an even higher generic level, the first all-Corian house is expected to be completely molded this week and open to the public. Every element of the house is molded with multiple colors of Corian including the roof, walls, floors, and yard. Corian Spokesperson Rachel Cravens commented, "Judging from the popularity of our generic counter tops we believe there is a tremendous consumer demand for houses made entirely from a single molded material." Reportedly, Corian is also discussing plans with local Developer Jeffrey Anderson to build the first all-Corian outdoor shopping mall in the Mason area.
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Family growing weary of Dad’s obsession with sarcasm
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.