All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
WESTCHESTER, OH - Bringing an already indistinct suburb to an even higher generic level, the first all-Corian house is expected to be completely molded this week and open to the public. Every element of the house is molded with multiple colors of Corian including the roof, walls, floors, and yard. Corian Spokesperson Rachel Cravens commented, "Judging from the popularity of our generic counter tops we believe there is a tremendous consumer demand for houses made entirely from a single molded material." Reportedly, Corian is also discussing plans with local Developer Jeffrey Anderson to build the first all-Corian outdoor shopping mall in the Mason area.
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic