All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
WESTCHESTER, OH - Bringing an already indistinct suburb to an even higher generic level, the first all-Corian house is expected to be completely molded this week and open to the public. Every element of the house is molded with multiple colors of Corian including the roof, walls, floors, and yard. Corian Spokesperson Rachel Cravens commented, "Judging from the popularity of our generic counter tops we believe there is a tremendous consumer demand for houses made entirely from a single molded material." Reportedly, Corian is also discussing plans with local Developer Jeffrey Anderson to build the first all-Corian outdoor shopping mall in the Mason area.
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint