All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
WESTCHESTER, OH - Bringing an already indistinct suburb to an even higher generic level, the first all-Corian house is expected to be completely molded this week and open to the public. Every element of the house is molded with multiple colors of Corian including the roof, walls, floors, and yard. Corian Spokesperson Rachel Cravens commented, "Judging from the popularity of our generic counter tops we believe there is a tremendous consumer demand for houses made entirely from a single molded material." Reportedly, Corian is also discussing plans with local Developer Jeffrey Anderson to build the first all-Corian outdoor shopping mall in the Mason area.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off