Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
MADIERA - Neighbors of Moeller High School stand in staunch opposition to the 500 acre expansion of the Moeller sports complex. Expected to be roughly in size between the Los Angeles Coliseum and England's Wembley Arena, planners say the proposed stadium and sports complex will extend outward from the current location to Galbraith Road completely replacing the aging Kenwood Towne Center. Additionally, officials say the City of Madeira will be deemed blighted allowing the majority of houses to be razed making room for the Moeller sports complex. Despite a cost projection slightly above the cost to build Paul Brown Stadium, Moeller Principal Walter Stengford said in neighborhood meeting, "It takes a state of the art facility to recruit top athletes from all over the world. This is the only way to gain an unfair advantage on other High Schools throughout the state."
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Judge Tracy Hunter Halloween costumes hot this year
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.