Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
MADIERA - Neighbors of Moeller High School stand in staunch opposition to the 500 acre expansion of the Moeller sports complex. Expected to be roughly in size between the Los Angeles Coliseum and England's Wembley Arena, planners say the proposed stadium and sports complex will extend outward from the current location to Galbraith Road completely replacing the aging Kenwood Towne Center. Additionally, officials say the City of Madeira will be deemed blighted allowing the majority of houses to be razed making room for the Moeller sports complex. Despite a cost projection slightly above the cost to build Paul Brown Stadium, Moeller Principal Walter Stengford said in neighborhood meeting, "It takes a state of the art facility to recruit top athletes from all over the world. This is the only way to gain an unfair advantage on other High Schools throughout the state."
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie