Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
MADIERA - Neighbors of Moeller High School stand in staunch opposition to the 500 acre expansion of the Moeller sports complex. Expected to be roughly in size between the Los Angeles Coliseum and England's Wembley Arena, planners say the proposed stadium and sports complex will extend outward from the current location to Galbraith Road completely replacing the aging Kenwood Towne Center. Additionally, officials say the City of Madeira will be deemed blighted allowing the majority of houses to be razed making room for the Moeller sports complex. Despite a cost projection slightly above the cost to build Paul Brown Stadium, Moeller Principal Walter Stengford said in neighborhood meeting, "It takes a state of the art facility to recruit top athletes from all over the world. This is the only way to gain an unfair advantage on other High Schools throughout the state."
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Cincinnati Zoo worker trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick