Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
New York City - The National Weather Service announced this week evidence of strong tidal activity in Donald Trump's combover indicating it is the likely the origin of the Asian Tsunami. Monitoring stations located near the Trump combover region report the combover may have shifted suddenly in response to an unusually strong egotistical swell. Shock waves from this mounting egotistical force reportedly set off devastating tsunami activity throughout the combover. Although Trump conceded he is responsible for daily egotistical swells he denied the alleged combover shift stating the infrastructure of his combover is designed with powerful industrial adhesives and hidden wire mesh to specifically resist shifting.
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.