Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie