Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- This article is missing the middle part
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint