Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point