Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected