Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Local man gets his freak on
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks