Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.