Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Ludlow KY gears up for summer tourist
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway