Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost