Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Local man gets his freak on
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour