Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.