Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire