Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'