Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.