Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation