Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.