Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry