Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish