Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.