Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all