Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.