Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.