Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer