Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.