Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.