Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled