Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls