Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- Indian Hill High School students spend snow day scrambling for place to buy drugs
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.