Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Family growing weary of Dad’s obsession with sarcasm
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history