Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”