Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.