Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer