Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.