Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks