Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching