Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus