Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.