Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online