Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.