Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.