Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- New Pope's Things To Do List