Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case