Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular