Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking