Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire