Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.