Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Delhi Township finger population drops 20% after 4th of July
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.