Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China