Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.