Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?