Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular