Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased