Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- New Pope's Things To Do List