Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.