Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off