Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
AMBERLEY VILLAGE - Sources report that Steve and Debbie Peake have never allowed their older, less attractive daughter Meredith to appear in family photos.
In a brief phone interview Debbie Peake explains the family's reason for this unusual practice. "We recognize that Meredith is not nearly as pretty as our ten-year-old Courtney. We want to protect her from feeling responsible for ruining our family photos. That would be an unfair burden for her."
The Peake's say if twelve-year-old Meredith's appearance improves as she matures, they will gradually phase her in.
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.