Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner