Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.