Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington