Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington