Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article