Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Judge Tracy Hunter Halloween costumes hot this year
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already