Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest