Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children