Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.