Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay