Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water