Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case