Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- This article is missing the middle part
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- New Pope's Things To Do List