Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.