Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.