Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08