Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Area sluts explore ways to continue wearing costumes after Halloween
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school