Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.