Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Indian Hill High School students spend snow day scrambling for place to buy drugs