Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog