11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire