11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry