11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils