11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced