11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.