11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom