11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'