11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking