11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?