11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.