11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected