11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Indian Hill High School students spend snow day scrambling for place to buy drugs
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.