11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner