11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his