11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level