11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.