11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge