11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Local man gets his freak on
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water