11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'