11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.