11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency