11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Family growing weary of Dad’s obsession with sarcasm
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.