11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history