11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry