11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms