The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.