The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already