The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular