The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls