The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Cincinnati Zoo worker trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.