The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors