The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.