The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.