The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian