The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner