The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility