The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks