The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.