The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’