The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.