The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors