The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- This article is missing the middle part
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton