The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children