The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions