The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events