The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history