The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom