The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'