The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video