Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest