Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.