Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Indian Hill High School students spend snow day scrambling for place to buy drugs
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest