Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Family growing weary of Dad’s obsession with sarcasm
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.