Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.