Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.