Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting