Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off