Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009