Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Area sluts explore ways to continue wearing costumes after Halloween