Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.