Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire