Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.