Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.