Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant