Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Area sluts explore ways to continue wearing costumes after Halloween
- This article is missing the middle part
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.