Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.