Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.