Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Local man gets his freak on
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool