Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.