Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.