Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.