Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils