Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie