Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.