Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.