Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.