Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.