Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.