Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days