Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- This article is missing the middle part
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009