Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.