Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant