Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Area sluts explore ways to continue wearing costumes after Halloween