Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge