Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking