Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.