Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt