Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction