Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge