Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.