Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos