Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall