Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
LOS ANGELIS, CALIFORNIA - Executives at Paramount pictures recently announced the creation of "Toenail Fungus", an animated children's show. Paramount reportedly purchased the rights to the popular animated fungus character from the maker of prescription toenail fungus medication, Lamisil. After learning that children in focus groups expressed a surprisingly deep affection for the small viral creature, Paramount went into production on a thirty minute daily cartoon revolving around the life and adventures of Toenail Fungus. The cartoon is set to air this spring.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.