Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
LOS ANGELIS, CALIFORNIA - Executives at Paramount pictures recently announced the creation of "Toenail Fungus", an animated children's show. Paramount reportedly purchased the rights to the popular animated fungus character from the maker of prescription toenail fungus medication, Lamisil. After learning that children in focus groups expressed a surprisingly deep affection for the small viral creature, Paramount went into production on a thirty minute daily cartoon revolving around the life and adventures of Toenail Fungus. The cartoon is set to air this spring.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths