Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
LOS ANGELIS, CALIFORNIA - Executives at Paramount pictures recently announced the creation of "Toenail Fungus", an animated children's show. Paramount reportedly purchased the rights to the popular animated fungus character from the maker of prescription toenail fungus medication, Lamisil. After learning that children in focus groups expressed a surprisingly deep affection for the small viral creature, Paramount went into production on a thirty minute daily cartoon revolving around the life and adventures of Toenail Fungus. The cartoon is set to air this spring.
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks