Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
LOS ANGELIS, CALIFORNIA - Executives at Paramount pictures recently announced the creation of "Toenail Fungus", an animated children's show. Paramount reportedly purchased the rights to the popular animated fungus character from the maker of prescription toenail fungus medication, Lamisil. After learning that children in focus groups expressed a surprisingly deep affection for the small viral creature, Paramount went into production on a thirty minute daily cartoon revolving around the life and adventures of Toenail Fungus. The cartoon is set to air this spring.
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.