Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth