Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- Indian Hill High School students spend snow day scrambling for place to buy drugs
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter