Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire