Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility