Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway