Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level