Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- This article is missing the middle part
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.