Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Judge Tracy Hunter Halloween costumes hot this year
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years