Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint