Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry