Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.