Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.