Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm