Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- This article is missing the middle part