Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them