Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.