Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.