Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08