Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.