Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- This article is missing the middle part
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.