Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.