Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point