Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.