Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.