Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08