Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all