Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular