Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Indian Hill High School students spend snow day scrambling for place to buy drugs
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm