Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.