Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt