Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- Religious services held between church festivals
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park