Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school