Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Local man gets his freak on
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay