Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?