Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .