Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher