Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching