Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes