Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper