Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint