Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick