Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting