Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.