Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- Indian Hill High School students spend snow day scrambling for place to buy drugs
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints