Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
OAKLEY (BIGGS PARKING LOT) - Forty-four year old Wayne Keller Jr., son of Sno Castle Owner Wayne Keller Sr., comes to work everyday in the parking lot of Hyde Park Plaza ready to meet the grueling demands of the competitive shaved ice business. Having worked with his father at the only Sno Castle in Ohio since age seventeen, the younger Keller believes his twenty-seven years of experience will pay off when his father decides to retire.
Keller Jr. commented, "Whenever I get discouraged about how long it's taking, I just remind myself that one day all of this will be mine! The ice truck in the back…mine. The Sno Castle sign…mine. All mine."
When asked what he believes the biggest challenge in running the family empire will be, Keller Jr. explains with a look of grave sincerity, "If I don’t clean the blueberry syrup nozzle often enough, it gets clogged. Dad is always telling me I have to stay up on that."
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.