Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
CINCINNATI - Torn between important competing priorities, Paul Schadler made a tough decision to keep his hair appointment and forfeit the next Derf Happy Hour which is being held on Friday August 23, 6-9pm at Longworth's in Mt. Adams. "I made this hair appointment a long time ago and I hate to lose it. I had to go with loyalty to my hair." said Schadler. Striving for a combination of healthy looking hair and good manageability, hair care has always been a vital part of Schadler's life. Shadler also commented, "Although I believe I made the right decision, I regret missing the opportunity to meet the new Derf Bachelorettes." Paul’s Stylist Beth Faber of Richard’s Hair Salon believes Schadler made the right decision and hopes she can work with Schadler's schedule to ensure he can attend the September Derf Happy Hour. To avoid losing
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher