Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Woman pretends to be offended by dateís over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students