Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimerís possibly still underway
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment