Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations