Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.