Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- All-Corianģ house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm