Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.