Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We don’t need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all