Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We don’t need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings