Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We don’t need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.