Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton