Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.