Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We don’t need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.