Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.