Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water