Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils