Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton