Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We don’t need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick