Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom