Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Area sluts explore ways to continue wearing costumes after Halloween
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new yearís resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington