Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new yearís resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.