Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in í08
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.