Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We don’t need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Local man gets his freak on
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’