Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.