Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays