Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- This article is missing the middle part
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.