Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular