Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We don’t need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.