Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimerís possibly still underway
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.