Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
While sitting on the couch watching the NBA playoffs this week, Bob Respert looked around his house during halftime and began to get the feeling his family moved out. After vaguely recalling his wife\'s attempt to talk to him several weeks earlier, while he was watching the Master’s Golf Tournament, about his inattentiveness toward her and the two children, Respert began to suspect he might be divorced. It dawned on him that his family has possibly been gone for as long as two weeks. Confiding with his friend Paul Lamblin while the two played video golf in a local bar, Respert said, “I think I might have gotten divorced. Those people that lived in my house might have moved out.” Lamblin replied, “You mean you’re family?” Respert said, “Yeah, I remember before the playoffs started there were like three of them altogether. But right around the time the Pistons lost the series to the Nets, I noticed they don’t seem to live there anymore.”
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool