Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
While sitting on the couch watching the NBA playoffs this week, Bob Respert looked around his house during halftime and began to get the feeling his family moved out. After vaguely recalling his wife\'s attempt to talk to him several weeks earlier, while he was watching the Master’s Golf Tournament, about his inattentiveness toward her and the two children, Respert began to suspect he might be divorced. It dawned on him that his family has possibly been gone for as long as two weeks. Confiding with his friend Paul Lamblin while the two played video golf in a local bar, Respert said, “I think I might have gotten divorced. Those people that lived in my house might have moved out.” Lamblin replied, “You mean you’re family?” Respert said, “Yeah, I remember before the playoffs started there were like three of them altogether. But right around the time the Pistons lost the series to the Nets, I noticed they don’t seem to live there anymore.”
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off