Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
Several residents of the Octagon Apartment building on Madison Road came home late Thursday evening shocked to find their apartments missing. Police reports state the three missing units were extracted during the evening. The owners of the complex are reluctantly changing the name of the building to the Pentagon Apartments. Among the primary suspects in the investigation is the newly created Triangle Apartments Corporation.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour