God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
In search of plywood and floor tile, God walked into the newly opened Crossroads Community Church last Sunday. Thrilled parishioners flocked around the Lord hoping to bask in His warm glow. But after learning that the former HomeQuarters Hardware store had been converted to a church, God appeared disappointed and asked, "I'm in a bit of a hurry. Can anyone give me directions to the Home Depot?" Realizing the Lord's appearance was a mistake, dejected parishioners sobbed openly but managed to offer the Holy one directions. Crossroads Parishioner, Walter Billings, stated that it is not the first time a do-it-yourself home remodeler confused Crossroads for the HomeQuarters store. "We actually considered keeping the HQ sign and calling our church Holy Quarters." said Billings who also moonlights in the paint department at Home Depot.
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.