God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
In search of plywood and floor tile, God walked into the newly opened Crossroads Community Church last Sunday. Thrilled parishioners flocked around the Lord hoping to bask in His warm glow. But after learning that the former HomeQuarters Hardware store had been converted to a church, God appeared disappointed and asked, "I'm in a bit of a hurry. Can anyone give me directions to the Home Depot?" Realizing the Lord's appearance was a mistake, dejected parishioners sobbed openly but managed to offer the Holy one directions. Crossroads Parishioner, Walter Billings, stated that it is not the first time a do-it-yourself home remodeler confused Crossroads for the HomeQuarters store. "We actually considered keeping the HQ sign and calling our church Holy Quarters." said Billings who also moonlights in the paint department at Home Depot.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars