DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
Some locals say the clock stopped as long ago as 1957. Guess what time the clock reads?
SUBMIT CHOICE TO SEE ANSWER
(readers who vote correctly receive continued free access to DerfMagazine)
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.