DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
Some locals say the clock stopped as long ago as 1957. Guess what time the clock reads?
SUBMIT CHOICE TO SEE ANSWER
(readers who vote correctly receive continued free access to DerfMagazine)
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park