DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
Some locals say the clock stopped as long ago as 1957. Guess what time the clock reads?
SUBMIT CHOICE TO SEE ANSWER
(readers who vote correctly receive continued free access to DerfMagazine)
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.