Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
Lacking funds to acquire space for the new public library, City of Norwood officials have stumbled upon a more innovative solution. Twenty-seven year old Buddy Helgenberger, who lives with his parents, approached City officials and offered use of the top shelf in his closet for exclusive use as the public library. Library patrons will simply have to ring the doorbell of Buddy's parents' house to gain access to the library. City Officials say it is a good idea to call the house ahead of time to make sure Buddy or his parents are going to be home.
- Local man gets his freak on
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner