Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
Lacking funds to acquire space for the new public library, City of Norwood officials have stumbled upon a more innovative solution. Twenty-seven year old Buddy Helgenberger, who lives with his parents, approached City officials and offered use of the top shelf in his closet for exclusive use as the public library. Library patrons will simply have to ring the doorbell of Buddy's parents' house to gain access to the library. City Officials say it is a good idea to call the house ahead of time to make sure Buddy or his parents are going to be home.
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.