Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
Lacking funds to acquire space for the new public library, City of Norwood officials have stumbled upon a more innovative solution. Twenty-seven year old Buddy Helgenberger, who lives with his parents, approached City officials and offered use of the top shelf in his closet for exclusive use as the public library. Library patrons will simply have to ring the doorbell of Buddy's parents' house to gain access to the library. City Officials say it is a good idea to call the house ahead of time to make sure Buddy or his parents are going to be home.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay