Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
Lacking funds to acquire space for the new public library, City of Norwood officials have stumbled upon a more innovative solution. Twenty-seven year old Buddy Helgenberger, who lives with his parents, approached City officials and offered use of the top shelf in his closet for exclusive use as the public library. Library patrons will simply have to ring the doorbell of Buddy's parents' house to gain access to the library. City Officials say it is a good idea to call the house ahead of time to make sure Buddy or his parents are going to be home.
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?