Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
Lacking funds to acquire space for the new public library, City of Norwood officials have stumbled upon a more innovative solution. Twenty-seven year old Buddy Helgenberger, who lives with his parents, approached City officials and offered use of the top shelf in his closet for exclusive use as the public library. Library patrons will simply have to ring the doorbell of Buddy's parents' house to gain access to the library. City Officials say it is a good idea to call the house ahead of time to make sure Buddy or his parents are going to be home.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.