Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
Lacking funds to acquire space for the new public library, City of Norwood officials have stumbled upon a more innovative solution. Twenty-seven year old Buddy Helgenberger, who lives with his parents, approached City officials and offered use of the top shelf in his closet for exclusive use as the public library. Library patrons will simply have to ring the doorbell of Buddy's parents' house to gain access to the library. City Officials say it is a good idea to call the house ahead of time to make sure Buddy or his parents are going to be home.
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer