Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
Lacking funds to acquire space for the new public library, City of Norwood officials have stumbled upon a more innovative solution. Twenty-seven year old Buddy Helgenberger, who lives with his parents, approached City officials and offered use of the top shelf in his closet for exclusive use as the public library. Library patrons will simply have to ring the doorbell of Buddy's parents' house to gain access to the library. City Officials say it is a good idea to call the house ahead of time to make sure Buddy or his parents are going to be home.
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment