Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
Lacking funds to acquire space for the new public library, City of Norwood officials have stumbled upon a more innovative solution. Twenty-seven year old Buddy Helgenberger, who lives with his parents, approached City officials and offered use of the top shelf in his closet for exclusive use as the public library. Library patrons will simply have to ring the doorbell of Buddy's parents' house to gain access to the library. City Officials say it is a good idea to call the house ahead of time to make sure Buddy or his parents are going to be home.
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos