Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
Lacking funds to acquire space for the new public library, City of Norwood officials have stumbled upon a more innovative solution. Twenty-seven year old Buddy Helgenberger, who lives with his parents, approached City officials and offered use of the top shelf in his closet for exclusive use as the public library. Library patrons will simply have to ring the doorbell of Buddy's parents' house to gain access to the library. City Officials say it is a good idea to call the house ahead of time to make sure Buddy or his parents are going to be home.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimerís possibly still underway
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new yearís resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.