Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
Lacking funds to acquire space for the new public library, City of Norwood officials have stumbled upon a more innovative solution. Twenty-seven year old Buddy Helgenberger, who lives with his parents, approached City officials and offered use of the top shelf in his closet for exclusive use as the public library. Library patrons will simply have to ring the doorbell of Buddy's parents' house to gain access to the library. City Officials say it is a good idea to call the house ahead of time to make sure Buddy or his parents are going to be home.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt