Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.