Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans