Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.