Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching