Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper