Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”