Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.