Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry