Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic