Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.