Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.