Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.