Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.