Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.