Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian