Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton