Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer