Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case