Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter