Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room