Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic