Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth