Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic