Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant