Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular