Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner