Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos