Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars