Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List