Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.