Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off