Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students