Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landhamís website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.