Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular