Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm