Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking