Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.