Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.