Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour