Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog