Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans