Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled