Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.