Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.