Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest