Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal