Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'