Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads