Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic