Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video