Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.