Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China