Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation