Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landhamís website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life