Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking