Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water