Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic