Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off