Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news