Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog