Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.