Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Local man gets his freak on