Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Ludlow KY gears up for summer tourist
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children