Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation