Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking