Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all