Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint