Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction