Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
Every month DerfMagazine.com receives more reader mail about Scooter Wellington than any other Derf employee. Scooter is not only the popular Doorman at the Derf Happy Hours but also the honored recipient of the 2003 National Doorman of the Year Award**. Scooter feels passionate about his profession and shares his perspective, "I come from a long line of Derf Doormen. My father was a Derf Doorman and so was his father before him. I didnít choose this profession. It chose me." Scooter often travels to schools around the country speaking with kids about the importance of being a Doorman. "Most kids think it's a stupid job but I think it will grow on them as they mature." Regarding his legendary status, Scooter commented, "People always call me a legend. I'm not sure I want to be painted with that brush. I just want to be a guy who makes the world a better placeÖ.one door at a time."
** Awarded by the National Doorman Association - Scooter Wellington, Founder and President.
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Ludlow KY gears up for summer tourist
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life