To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant