To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.