To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Ludlow KY gears up for summer tourist
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays