To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.