To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints