To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.