To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.