Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
NORTHSIDE - Organizers of the area's first Secretly Gay Parade recently failed in their promise to ensure no one would find out the thousands of parade marchers were gay. Gay marcher Michael Santos, who carried a large sign that said I'm secretly gay and proud, commented angrily to reporters, "I was promised complete anonymity but now everyone knows I'm gay." Disappointed marcher Peter Winchell who was unaware the event was televised said, "I have protected my gay secret for so long and now just because of one silly Secretly Gay Parade my cover is totally blown." Organizer Steven Rogers said, "We regret any pain this has caused all of the participants who were secretly gay. We certainly plan to offer all of these people assistance in making a successful transition to being secretly gay again."
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.