Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Area sluts explore ways to continue wearing costumes after Halloween
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news