Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint