Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular