Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Local man gets his freak on
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks