Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge