Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?