Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest