Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.