Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant