Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency