Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal