Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays