Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his